Sales Page – Lurn Forums Copywriting Witch way to go

• Patricia

September 21, 2022 at 7:55 am
    Lurn Ambassador

Hello Serge,

Welcome, and I want to say, don’t be nervous; one step at a time and one day at a time. You are going to do well in your copywriting endeavor.

• Serge Raoul

September 22, 2022 at 8:53 pm
      Lurn Achiever

Thank you PATRICIA TTP still thank you

• Neeta

September 21, 2022 at 10:39 pm
    Lurn Ambassador

@serge-raoul-lijmpot

Welcome to the community.

Patricia has already made some great suggestions for you. In ddition to that, think about your “WHY”, in the sense why are you doing this. Keep that always in the forefront of the mind and think about it when you feel nervous and/or when you have any other disempowering feelings/thoughts. Your “why” will help you get through those moments.

• Dasha

September 22, 2022 at 3:07 am
    Lurn Ambassador

Welcome @serge-raoul-lijmpot it’s awesome to have you join our community. Looking forward to supporting you!

• Serge Raoul

September 22, 2022 at 3:58 am
    Lurn Achiever

IIt’s great to be part of Lurn nation. I’m so overwhelmed that my brain is all over the place. But again thank you for the warm welcome

• Patricia

September 22, 2022 at 6:50 pm
      Lurn Ambassador

You’re welcome!

• Andrew

Administrator
    September 23, 2022 at 3:10 pm
    Lurn Achiever

Welcome Serge! We’re happy to have you in the program.

You know what to do…

– Every day try to do something. Go through a course. Work on your business. Look at other businesses and analyze what they are doing.

– Remind yourself of WHY you’re doing this. How will your life be different a year from now if you work on this every day?

– If you ever run into roadblocks, use the resources available to you. Post a question on the forum. Attend the daily Group Q&A Sessions and ask your question there.

Upgrade Now

This content is available only to premium members, upgrade your membership to access it right away!