Sales Page – Lurn Forums Course Creation Wise Counsel Needed

• Wise Counsel Needed

Posted by Timothy on October 2, 2022 at 4:05 pm

Struggling between two possible niches. Thoughts, suggestions and critiques are most welcome. Regards, Tim

TOPIC I – Bullying

My book 50% complete on bullying

Title

Bullied

A Tortured Journey and Reluctant Redemption

TOPIC II – Discovering a Meaningful Relationship with God

I have done a lot around this topic with some pretty creative lessons (nondenominational)

Understanding and Strengthening Your Relationship with God

Neeta replied 1 year, 11 months ago 7 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Eric

October 2, 2022 at 4:39 pm
    Lurn Ambassador

I’m thinking that the 2nd topic might be easier to make additional offers for.

• Dasha

October 3, 2022 at 6:43 am
    Lurn Ambassador

Hi Tim,

Great start on deciding on the niche you might pursue. Have you had a chance to validate both of those topics using the niche courses: https://academy.lurn.com/courses/research-hacking/ and https://academy.lurn.com/courses/niche-launcher/

As you work through the research you may decide to get more specific by demographics, approach or values, and brand personality.

<google-sheets-html-origin></google-sheets-html-origin>

Picking The Right Niche & Research Hacking

• Andrew

Administrator
    October 3, 2022 at 9:02 pm
    Lurn Achiever

If you go with topic 2 I would encourage you to target a very specific audience. That will help you stand out in a very saturated niche.

• Stever

October 4, 2022 at 12:58 am
    Lurn Ambassador

Hey Tim, it seems to me the two are intertwined. Do you think a bullied person has a different view of God? Perhaps they are distanced because of what is/has happened. Do you think looking at what kind of person you are going to help will help you direct your thinking?

• Dr Melanie

October 4, 2022 at 4:15 am
    Lurn Ambassador

Greetings,

I think that you have not done, so troll social media sites to research the topic and pain points your potential customers are sharing. Your product will do better if you are targeting your book and product to what they want, not what you want to tell them. Talk to the youth in your life and get their feedback.

• Neeta

October 4, 2022 at 4:00 pm
    Lurn Ambassador

@Tim I would compare the longevity for the two topics/niches.

What comes to mind is the way Anik explains breastfeeding as a niche, it is agood niche but is it a great niche? Audience in which niche will need your help for a longer period of time?

Upgrade Now

This content is available only to premium members, upgrade your membership to access it right away!