Sales Page – Lurn Forums Copywriting Welcome to the Copywriting Forum

• Welcome to the Copywriting Forum

Posted by Jon on September 10, 2022 at 1:47 pm

Hey everyone!

As the Copy Chief here at Lurn I wanted to welcome you to the Copywriting Forum.

Whether you’re currently a copywriter or have a desire to be one, or you’re looking to learn more about copy or get some feedback for your business, this is the place to come.

From time to time I’ll also try to drop some interesting copy swipes in here. And if you happen to see a promotion running out the web somewhere, feel free to drop it in here and discuss.

Look forward to helping support you and your businesses.

Vanessa replied 1 year, 3 months ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Roosevelt

September 10, 2022 at 4:16 pm
    Lurn Ambassador

Hi Jon good to see you again! Enjoyed your sessions in the Copy Mastery Bootcamp!

• Jon

Administrator
      September 10, 2022 at 5:57 pm
      Lurn Achiever

Thanks, Roosevelt. Good to see you here and congrats on being the first, just like you promised.

• Patricia

September 10, 2022 at 7:13 pm
        Lurn Ambassador

Hi Jon, thanks for having me in the forum. I’m looking to expand my copywriting skills as I have previously taken two copywriting courses in LURN. I am looking forward to developing my skills to do some copywriting as a side hustle.

• Jon

Administrator
          September 13, 2022 at 5:10 pm
          Lurn Achiever

Thanks for joining us, Patricia. Look forward to having you here and seeing what you’re working on.

• Vanessa

March 30, 2023 at 7:47 pm
    Lurn Expert

Hi all 🙂 I’m really looking forward to getting some skills in the copywriting area. Super excited to be here.

• Neeta

April 9, 2023 at 2:02 pm
      Lurn Ambassador

Hi Vanessa,

It’s so great to have you here. Feel free to share and ask any questions you may have,

• Vanessa

June 19, 2023 at 1:49 am
        Lurn Expert

Thank you 😊

Upgrade Now

This content is available only to premium members, upgrade your membership to access it right away!