Sales Page – Lurn Forums General Business Questions video software creation/editing recommendations

• video software creation/editing recommendations

Posted by Heather on October 14, 2022 at 8:15 pm

Happy Friday everyone! 🙂

I was looking at VSL software today and I was wondering if anyone uses one that they really like and why?

I’m looking for something that will make creating/editing video content (all forms… YT, Tiktok, VSL etc) quick and simple for beginners.

Thanks in advance for your input! and Have a great weekend!

Andrew replied 1 year, 11 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • Dasha

October 15, 2022 at 11:19 am
    Lurn Ambassador

Hey Heather great question have you had a chance to have a look at the resources link for some tools to use for screen recording to get you started: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DL6fSTdu9QYAJ7ghBRW57hGhMg-uNH0taoYRwx3lkN4/edit#heading=h.lbid0j6lhq0h

• Heather

October 16, 2022 at 6:03 pm
      Lurn Ambassador

Thank you Dasha,

I think I just skimmed that, but at the time I wasn’t thinking about VSLs so probably just scanned right past that. 🙂

I would still be interested in hearing peoples experiences with the different softwares if anyone wants to share their ups and downs with them.

Cheers!

• Heather

October 16, 2022 at 6:37 pm
        Lurn Ambassador

FE: I’m gravitating toward easyVSL, which I’ve heard of before. It appears to do all the “hard work” to make creation simple and less time consuming than say Camtasia which requires me to manually do all the syncing etc. Looks very simple to implement and customizable to create complex looking videos without my having to learn a bunch of editing software out the gate.

As I am a total video beginner, it seems a nice boost up for someone with no clue. LOL

• Dasha

October 17, 2022 at 10:55 am
          Lurn Ambassador

Hey Heather tools like Camtasia can be great, however as you mentioned, you may not need the complexity of that type of software just yet. A great idea is to get started with a tool that is easy for you to implement immediately as we teach with the Just Good Enough (JGE) principle. I have used tools like https://www.loom.com/ and have found Loom easy to get started with. Many other students I have coached have also found it easy to use without having to learn a bunch of editing software out of the gate. Keep us posted on your progress.

• Heather

October 17, 2022 at 6:10 pm
            Lurn Ambassador

Thanks Dasha 🙂

• Andrew

Administrator
    October 18, 2022 at 10:08 pm
    Lurn Achiever

I used Easy VSL when I got started with information marketing 10 years ago and was able to easily make a good Video Sales Letter with it. Nowadays I would use one of the software options in the doc Dasha shared.

Upgrade Now

This content is available only to premium members, upgrade your membership to access it right away!