Sales Page – Lurn Forums Picking a Niche Today’s Coaching Call!!! OMG!

• Today’s Coaching Call!!! OMG!

Posted by Heather on September 16, 2022 at 6:47 pm

Good Morning Team!! Today’s coaching call with Anik and Andrew was mind blowing!! The focus was on Niches and I have to say… I had been thinking that my Niche was a no go because I haven’t found a lot of affiliates for offers. But Anik really re-vamped my excitement for it! And Roosevelt! Congrats on your first sale! I’d be so jealous if I didn’t know how much work you’ve put in already! Great job Niche Dating!

Lets get this forum going!!

Dasha replied 1 year, 12 months ago 7 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Roosevelt

September 16, 2022 at 7:55 pm
    Lurn Ambassador

I agree! The call was amazing today!

And there were definitely no affiliates for my niche because my niche didn’t even exist until I created it lol

• Dasha

September 16, 2022 at 11:57 pm
    Lurn Ambassador

Glad you both enjoyed the call Heather and Roosevelt don’t forget to join Friday’s call next week where Anik will be on again!

• Estefania

September 19, 2022 at 7:17 pm
      Lurn Ambassador

How can I join this call for Friday?

• Heather

September 19, 2022 at 9:05 pm
        Lurn Ambassador

On your Dashboard, you will see a list of coaching calls daily dates and times. Just click on it, switch the timezone view to your location, and sign up. Then put it into your calendar so you do not forget it!! You will then receive emails up to one hour before the call starts reminding you and providing your zoom access ID.

See you there Estefania!!

• Dasha

September 20, 2022 at 1:22 am
        Lurn Ambassador

Hey Estefania here is the direct link looking forward to seeing you on the call: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_IeCLX9A-QYObr4DoIh5elg

• Nancy

September 20, 2022 at 5:23 pm
          Lurn Ambassador

Hi Dasha,

I’m confused. I received a group coaching update from Anik last week that changes all the group coaching sessions to 1 P.M. EST. However, when I go to sign in on Zoom, it just tells me to wait until the coach turns it on. I waited and waited, but it never let me in, so I started over twice with just the same results. Yes, I did sign up for all the coaching sessions. Then I saw your reply to Estefania and clicked on the link you provided. It got me to Zoom as usual, but the session never started. Can you help me? I really need the group coaching sessions!

Nancy

• Andrew

Administrator
            September 20, 2022 at 8:17 pm
            Lurn Achiever

I replied to you privately, but just so everyone can see…

That email was an error. The schedule for the Q&A sessions can be seen here: https://academy.lurn.com/events/

Events

• Dasha

September 21, 2022 at 1:48 am
            Lurn Ambassador

@nancy hope to see you on the future calls and you can also rewatch the replays here if you miss a call but want to see what it was all about https://academy.lurn.com/courses/replays-of-the-weekly-group-qa-clinics/

Replays Of The Weekly Group Q&A Clinics

• Nancy

September 21, 2022 at 7:32 am
              Lurn Ambassador

You are so sweet (in addition smart, a great explainer, and with a kind voice). Thanks for the info. Having the recordings are a great resource. I will definitely be going over and over yours. They’re just chocked filled with great info and insight.

Until next time,

Nancy

• Dasha

September 22, 2022 at 3:07 am
              Lurn Ambassador

Thanks @nancy see you soon 🙂

• Neeta

September 17, 2022 at 3:04 pm
    Lurn Ambassador

Congratulation, Roosevelt! It was so awesome and inspiring to hear your story.

Totally agree with @heather-anderson let’s keep this forum buzzing.

• Andrew

Administrator
    September 19, 2022 at 2:08 pm
    Lurn Achiever

Thanks Heather!

Upgrade Now

This content is available only to premium members, upgrade your membership to access it right away!