• Posted by Lynn on July 30, 2023 at 2:38 am

Hi, is there any course here that talks about autoresponder? can guide me to the course title?
    any autoresponder that you will advise for new startup?

Lynn replied 1 year, 1 month ago 5 Members · 7 Replies
  • 7 Replies
  • Patricia

July 30, 2023 at 12:47 pm
    Lurn Ambassador

Hi Lynn,

I don’t believe there’s a course in Lurn Academy teaching about autoresponder; however, it may be mentioned in one or more courses. However, I use Getresponse and Aweber and find them user-friendly to use. When you have a moment, research autoresponders and find one that fits your business needs. I hope that helps.

Patricia

• Bryan

July 30, 2023 at 10:12 pm
    Lurn Expert

I haven’t taken List academy, but it the contents page looks very similar to Email Startup Incubator course at Lurn. Module #1 should have some basic info on autoresponders. I think Sendlane is the one Anik help organize

• Lynn

July 31, 2023 at 11:47 am
    Lurn Expert

Thank you Patrica and Bryan. I probably try on sendlane and getresponder and choose one of them. Not sure if Sendlane offer squeeze page… got to do some checking later 🙂 List academy seems like a big tropic. Going to take awhile to go through the course. Will take a look.

Thank you both once again for sharing! This help me to zoom down to what I need to focus on, rather than searching through the whole academy 🙂

• Andrew

Administrator
    July 31, 2023 at 7:57 pm
    Lurn Achiever

@lynnc I’ll add that most autoresponders let you do a free trial. I would suggest test driving a few of them, find the one you like using the most and cancel the others.

This document has a few options worth checking out. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DL6fSTdu9QYAJ7ghBRW57hGhMg-uNH0taoYRwx3lkN4/edit?usp=sharing

• Lynn

August 1, 2023 at 5:55 am
      Lurn Expert

Thanks Andrew for sharing

• Matthew

August 1, 2023 at 9:35 pm
    Lurn Achiever

Emails That Sell (https://academy.lurn.com/courses/emails-that-sell/) has a couple of modules on autoresponders. I’m not sure if it goes as in-depth as you’re looking for, but it might be a good starting point!

Emails That Sell

• Lynn

August 2, 2023 at 2:00 pm
      Lurn Expert

yes yes Matthew you’re right. I take a quick peek and it seems to be what I need too. Look like I need to work out a schedule on these few email courses 🙂 Going to take me awhile to get through these 🙂

Thanks and have a good day ahead 🙂

Upgrade Now

This content is available only to premium members, upgrade your membership to access it right away!